12/21/2018

Union Suit Fans.....





Have you heard the song parody "Walkin' in my Winter Underwear?

Do you Walk in Your Winter Underwear??!!

Where do you do your Walkin'?

Do you walk in your Winter Underwear by yourself or with others?

What do you call your Winter Underwear?
...Long Johns, Long Underwear, Union Suit, Long Handles, Drawers, Combinations, Red Woolies, Onesy, Canadian Tuxedo, or something else?

Email me your best "Walkin' in Your Underwear" Photo to ....cayersnd@gmail.com  and I'll post it to this blog. Happy Holidays!


Added December 23, 2018 from Michael, the Dog Walker:

The November (and so far December) weather has been grey, wet, with a few snow flurries melting on contact. But as a dog walker morning, afternoon and evening, I have to be prepared for anything. The union suit is the perfect garment for my walks and in between. I don't have to stop before leashing up the two Westies to ask myself, "Am I dressed for this?" Obviously, clothes can't transform wind and sleet into soft breezes! But they keep me insulated from the onslaughts until late into the evening. 
Notice that union suits are available in wool and mixed fabrics, so the choice for keeping warm is terrific at moderate prices! Any dog lover in Northern climes knows about their insulating qualities. So red, grey, white -- don't object if colour shows at the cuffs and ankles. It's our badge of protection!

Thanks, Michael for your Winter Underwear Walkin' Insight ...  Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment