1/03/2023

A Look Back For Union Suit Fans...

Since I've featured "the famous" appearing only their long underwear in Union Suit Fans in the Limelight for a number of years now, I'm guessing newer visitors to my blogs may not have scrolled through the dozens of my previous postings. So, from time to time then, I'm re-posting some of my favorites for them and for those of you who may have viewed them originally, but may enjoy seeing them once again. Here are some selected scenes from September 22, 2017:


Cesar Romero - Union Suit Fan

After his clothes are stolen, Actor Cesar Romero cavorts around in his one-piece Union Suit Underwear at a tony ski area hotel in an eleven minute clip from the 1943 movie Wintertime. One of Hollywood's best Union Suit scenes from Twentieth Century Fox, proves what a versatile actor Romero was! 






 

















Copy and Paste to see this entire Entertaining Clip:


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsK7nVX_6BM



1 comment:

  1. Great fun seeing famous actor running around in his union suit in front of all those people and little boy... Raymond (Springfield, ILL)

    ReplyDelete