8/09/2023

This past June, I previously featured a posting of Dick Van Dyke wearing old-fashion long-handled underwear from CBS' Season 1, Episode 28, April 4, 1962 of the very popular Dick Van Dyke Show. I had been reminded of this episode from a picture sent to me earlier by Retro Jeff of Illinois; you know, the guy who's union suit wearing ghost haunts his 175 year old Greek Revival two story home (see my posting in Union Suit Fan of April, 5, 2023).

In this photo, Jeff is shown is a similar costume of long union suit underwear and top hat, playing the violin. Sometimes, great postings are created from great photos sent in from Union Suit Fans like Jeff!






 Dick Van Dyke from the episode mentioned above:



As a devoted Union Suit Fan and new Viewer of this blog, Jeff also sent me this classic photo of a top hat wearing fashion conscious "man about town" caught without his clothes:



3 comments:

  1. Retro Jeff your performance here reminds me of a similar one Chris posted some time featuring Les Claypool…..Buckeye Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops typo. I meant some time ago….Buckeye

      Delete
    2. Buckeye: Les Claypool was a big time union suit performer. Thanks for remembering that posting. I may have to repost that one in "Union Suit Fans in the Limelight."

      Delete