9/16/2020

Union Suit Trivia !

Hey, Union Suit Fans, here's a quiz for you. In what movie was this happy-go-lucky drunk stripped of this clothes right down to his union suit, boots, and derby hat and asked to vacate the Red Dog Saloon? Who is the actor who played him?  
Cm'on, you know.




































I wonder why he was turned out in his union suit. Did he loose his clothes in a poker game? Did a bully pull a gun on him and order him to strip? Did a sporting gal run him out of her boudoir? The movie did not offer a single hint as far as I could tell.

Did you ever imbibe so much you danced around in your long underwear?! And woke up the next morning wondering where your clothes were? I bet this guy did.... Chris

4 comments:

  1. Well Chris, since you asked my answer is a definite.....maybe. Way back when I was in my mid 20's,when I was a serious party boy, I attended a house party in the winter where we imbibed quite freely. Sometime during the course of the party I slipped into the bathroom, shed my clothes and returned to the party clad only in my long underwear. This greatly amused the rest of the party goers. One of them even nick named me "long john" for obvious reasons. I don't remember if there was any dancing involved but I did party away the evening and into the wee hours in my long underwear. I don't recall waking up the next day wondering where my clothes were. By the way, these were two piece long underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture The Frisco Kid movie 1979

    there is another part in this movie where Gene Wilder and harrison ford are swimming in there union suits,
    any pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter: you are correct! The photos are from a scene in the 1979 movie "Frisco Kid." Do you know who the featured actor is? See comments in my update posting.

      Delete