1/17/2021

 The Magical Powers of Union Suits!

These Chicago college boys are Union Suit Fans in the Limelight by virtue of their entertaining and well received video which, to date, has had 6500 views of them celebrating their upcoming Utah ski trip. And what's a ski trip without long red union suit underwear?!?! 

Kelly reported that he and his cousin decided to see just what western skiing was all about, "dicovering the magical powers of union suits." A friend joins the fun...














Not sure what got into the boys' union suits to cause them discomfort, but their underwear backdoor flap came in handy for scratching that itch: 







Have a look at their video. I don't think they'd mind sharing their fun time dancing and prancing at home followed by shots of them making their way to the beautiful slopes of Utah: 

Copy and paste Union Suit DubStep...

https://youtu.be/J92tM9_jnKQ

Thanks, Fellas!


4 comments:

  1. Magic union suit powers or not, that guy with the "itch" in rather a strategic place is probably suffering from "bunching boxers or briefs" under his union suit. Now, I am the instigator who started the debate on socks: worn under or tucked over the cuffs of your long johns (the jury is still out on that one). Now, short underwear under your long underwear/ union suits/ thermals/ long johns . . . technically, they are underwear so do we wear a pair underneath them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my thoughts on these debates, Mac. In the past I have worn boxer shorts boxer briefs under my union suits but now prefer to wear my unions with nothing underneath. This facilitates "nature's calls". Personally I find it irritating having to rearrange all the layers after a bathroom break. Sorry to be so blunt but "the facts is facts". Now about the socks, I wear my union suits over my socks. By doing so a much smother fit is possible. No bunching of cuffs under my socks for this fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The controversies that never die! LOL.... Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree, those boys are wearing boxers under their union suits. All that jumping around and dancing was sure to have their under underwear bunchin up on them, so pull up back down by using that fireman's hatch was necessary. Great post and great fun getting ready for that ski trip... Cory

    ReplyDelete